Tuesday, July 12, 2016

STAMPlorations Inspiration - July 12th 2016

Welcome back to STAMPlorations Inspiration post. We the inspiration team at STAMPlorations are here to inspire you with our creations using STAMPlorations products through these weekly inspiration posts and there is more to inspiration... We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate Yay!!

Let me show you my second Inspiration card for July 2016...
This was an easy card to make. I took a patterned paper with candles and adhered it on my card base. I took another water colored patterned paper set and die cut the balloons, I then stamped the same color of confetti in each balloon. Added some twine for the strings and stamped the sentiment on black card stock. I have used Kathryn's Big wishes stamp and coordinating dies, Balloons and banners set.

Hope you like it! Head over to STAMPlorations Blog, HERE for more inspiration :)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !

7 comments:

  1. Easy - I like it! Those balloons are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the balloon roll you have been on - this is great with all the candles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun card! Love those balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful Deepti, great choice of background and it's the perfect sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful birthday card Deepti!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome birthday card, Deepti! I love the watercolored patterned papers you chose for the balloons and your background papers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete