Tuesday, May 9, 2017

STAMPlorations Inspiration - May 9th 2017

We are back with STAMPlorations Inspiration post. We the inspiration team at STAMPlorations are here to inspire you with our creations using STAMPlorations products through these weekly inspiration posts and there is more to inspiration... We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate Yay!! This week we will showcase cards using Big Grins by Becca Cruger

From May 9 to 15, all BGBBC stamps are 10% off (no coupon needed) + 1 BGBBC stamp set (check the STAMPlorations blog for details) is 20% off (no coupon needed)


Let me show you my second Inspiration card for May 2017...
Thank God we have Card challenges to inspire us :) My mojo was completely off and then I went scrolling through challenges and found just the right idea :) To make this card, I did stamping of the flowers in distress inks and water colored it all, once dried I added details with Prisma Color pencils. On a die cut panel I embossed the butterflies with the dies. To finish the card I stamped the sentiment and assembled it all together.  I have used Sweet and Sassy Mom, Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting dies, Flutter Zen - 2 Layering Dies and Gansai Tambi Watercolors.
Use the Discount Code STAMPGIRLDEEPTI to get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies.

Hope you like it! Head over to STAMPlorations Blog, HERE for more inspiration :)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !

10 comments:

  1. Love the coloring of your flowers - lovely card. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!!
    I thought you colored the black area with Marker
    all is painted wooooww
    STUNNING card Deepti
    I miss you
    hope you are well...
    hope too see you one day on my Blog again
    hugs from Germany
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the different colors on the flowers.
    Having some of them falling off the card
    was a great idea.
    thanks for sharing a wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the sentiment! Great flowers so very cool. Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So clever, love the black background and the fabulous colouring and the embossed butterflies are so amazing and creative x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Dee! The colors pop off that black and are so vibrant! My absolute fave part is the embossing on the background die cut... so creative and a beautiful finish! Thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C: [ATG]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marvelous card Deepti! The colors really pop off the black panel!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another really gorgeous card, Deepti! I love how your flowers pop against the black background, and the details you added with your pencils is so striking! So beautiful...I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete